majar is a Java package. It is in development. The current focus is on a shell language. Also, abstraction interfaces for things will arrive, and then implementations.
- KeyBase – a database based on the idea of a “BulkStream” (a Base) supporting a 5th normal form of relational database where internally everything inherited from Key can be stored. Fields are not stored in records, but each field value becomes a record so an object storing kind of database. Imagine a field query, and then obtain records for all tables and databases.
- Kodek – the KODEK of K Ring naming fame. I’m sure I’ll get around to a KeyBase Store specialising in a Kodek supporting Class.
- majar (intentionally lower case) – a scripting language with a bash launch script so that majar becomes the language from “ma.jar”, get it?
- Abstracting the script language to run web applications.
- A Java Servlet extension class for easing some of the pain.
- A port 287 IP proxy for localhost compression to the publication of “My Public Computer” interface. Also an application server for the browser client.